Job Summary: Position is responsible for contributing to year-over-year profitable revenue growth at existing Accounts, their Distributor/Wholesaler networks, and Retailers customers throughout North America. Position will focus on sales, procurement, and new product development activities. This sales executive will develop and execute an in-depth key account strategic plan that will define annual sales targets driving prioritized actions across a cross-functional internal team assigned to support account initiatives.
• Meets or exceeds company sales objectives and develop a profitable sales/business base for the company.
• Create and manage a strategic key account plan reviewed quarterly with leadership team
• Lead and successfully complete all contractual and pricing negotiations
• Secures all pertinent purchase orders and contracts necessary to consummate a sale and deliver products or services.
• Work with inside and outside sales teams to drive targeted programs, metrics and results
• Provide direction, coaching and leadership to direct assigned key account team members
• Meet or exceed all monthly, quarterly and annual sales and profit targets for assigned account
• Forecast with >90% accuracy delivering monthly views and actively participating in short & long term planning
• Capture market and account insights and trends that translate into innovation and new product development