Job Summary: The Retail KAM is responsible for delivering year-over-year contribution margin dollar growth by direct selling of Display Technologies stock products and new product development to Retail Accounts along with their Distributor, Wholesaler and OEM network. This position has sales responsibility for assigned existing and target accounts in the Retail Sub-Segment. The key role is to engage and win DT product sales at Million Dollar plus Retail customers.
This person must be a team player willing to do the right thing for the success of Display Technologies over their segment when a collective gain can be achieved at Retail Accounts. Planning and reporting roll up into the Strategic Accounts Segment and overall success will be measured on the results of Sub-Segment, Segment, and Display Technologies.
Examples of existing DT Retail Accounts:
• 7- Eleven, Speedway, Wawa, Circle K, Wawa, BP/Amoco, Love’s Shopper Drug Mart, CVS, and Ahold.
Job Summary: Responsible for identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction. Process orders accurately and efficiently. This involves direct client contact with customer as well as working with other departments to ensure that order processing meets the requirements of our customers as well as our company’s processing procedures.
Give strong support to the sales team to help achieve sales goals and maintain customer loyalty.
• Manage the day-to-day client relationships and programs for assigned accounts and E Store clients ensuring the highest possible customer satisfaction.
• Processing of accurate and timely customer orders via phone, fax, website or e-mail utilizing company and /or client database system(s).
• Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
Keep records of customer interactions, orders, customer account inquiries, and the filing of documents.
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
• Serves as the Central Point of Contact for all incoming communication for key accounts and works closely with other departments to ensure customer needs are met.
• Acts as a liaison to the Customer Service Representatives and Purchasing Agents at our key accounts.
Customer feedback is priceless. Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods / tools.
• Ensures that DT is informed of all key happenings at key accounts. IE – new product launches, etc.
• Works closely with the Key Account Manager on all customer related inquiries, day to day orders as well as program orders.
• Partners with the Key Account Manager to coordinate special promotions, ensuring on time and successful launches.
• Identify customer needs and provide added value by initiating up-sell or cross-sell suggestions when appropriate to grow the business.
• Provide customer service by working with various departments on such things as stock depletion, direct shipments, new customer setup, credit approvals, payment terms and shipping instructions / guidelines.
• Prepare detailed reporting for key accounts.
• Maintain accurate inventory reports, ensure product availability and act as a focal point between customers, sales and operations regarding inventory levels.
• Respond to internal and external requests for information and resolve issues regarding such items as orders, cancellations, shipping charges, delivery arrangements, methods of payment, open orders, payments returns, etc.
• Respond to requests for Tracking and shipping status in a timely matter.
• Maintain and update customer data base information.
• Bachelor’s Degree or in lieu 4 years of related experience.
• Exceptional telephone skills, typing ability, active listening skills, accurate data entry, able to engage customers and to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing.
• JD Edwards based background a must –minimum of 2 years.
• Demonstrated exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail and follow up.
• Master at multi-tasking and prioritizing workload within the specified timelines.
• Strong work ethic, ultimate integrity and a team player.
• Customer orientation and ability to adapt / respond to different types of characters.
• Self-motivated to be able to work independently.
• Eager to learn new roles and the ability to think outside of the box.
• Excels in a fast-paced environment and effectively manages multiple priorities.
• Demonstrated enhanced skills in operating a PC. Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel, Internet, Email, etc.
Copyright 2015 Display Technologies LLCAll Rights Reserved