Title: Key Account Manager – MillerCoors/Constellation Brands
Reports to: Vice President,
Date Written: March 2019
The KAM is responsible for delivering year-over-year contribution margin dollar growth by direct selling of Display Technologies
stock, new, and custom products to Adult Beverage Brands including MolsonCoors, MillerCoors, and Constellation Brand.
National Selling activity includes engaging HQ Trade Marketing to win Brand funded programs along with Regional Office Sales
Teams and their Distributors, Wholesalers, Agencies, and OEMs supporting merchandising of packaged beverages at retail.
This position has sales responsibility (Inside and Outside) for assigned existing accounts and new customer targets. The ideal
candidate must possess excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, be flexible, and have the ability to manage multiple
priorities in a field sales environment. This person must demonstrate initiative working independently while being a team player
willing to do the right thing for the success of Display Technologies. Planning and reporting roll up into the Strategic Accounts
Segment and overall success will be measured on the results of Segment and Display Technologies.
Examples of DT Adult Beverage Brand Accounts:
- Anheuser Busch, MillerCoors, Constellation Brands, Heineken, Mike’s Hard, Diageo, and Brown Forman
Examples of Distributors, Wholesalers, and OEMs :
- Swire, Reyes, Columbia Distribution, Glazers, Beverage Air, McLane
Examples of Retail Accounts:
- Speedway, Circle-K, Love’s Travel Stop, BP am/pm, and 7-Eleven
Office Location & Travel:
- Chicago Area preferred Home Office
- DT Headquarter Office located in Lake Success, NY
- Travel is 60-80%, Mainly US and Canada
- Year-to-Year Revenue, Contribution Margin, and Income Growth
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of DT Products, Capabilities, and Processes
- Develop sales action plans to win based on market and relationship mapping of target customers including spend, business
drivers, and key decision makers.
- Scheduling of customer meetings to Distributors/Wholesalers, and Retailers.
- Prompt reporting of meeting summary and follow up action items to customer and DT team.
- Weekly Sales Activity Reporting, Travel Planning, and Expense Report submission.
- Ensure that our customers receive the proper attention and support.
- Manage relationships with DT Leadership, Customer Support, and Project Managers.
- Manage sales opportunity pipeline to deliver revenue growth focusing primarily on stock, customized stock, new products,
and selective custom displays.
- Latest View Revenue Reporting & Sales Pipeline Reporting
- Maintain Account Plans and Selling Wheel with Relationship Mapping.
- Understand impact of sales activities on financial results on the P&L
- Participate in 3-year strategic planning and annual budgeting
- Attend regional and national trade shows
- Education: BS required, Masters a plus
- 2-5 yrs. Sales experience in Beverage with knowledge of Adult Beverage Brands, Distributors, and Wholesalers.
- Sales and presentation skills with excellent written follow up
- Innovative and creative thinking along with problem-solving abilities
- Demonstrated success in entrepreneurial environments collaboration and teamwork
- High Energy with sense of urgency to achieve results and drive items to closure.
- Experience with project management. Plastics, Metal/Wire and Print manufacturing knowledge
- Computer skills: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe.